New York City Trip Update

      Comments Off on New York City Trip Update

Dear NYC trip participants:

We are closely monitoring the weather forecast for this upcoming weekend.  As of Tuesday, 1/19, we still intend to depart for New York on Fridaybut at an earlier time6:00AM, to try and beat the start of snowfall.  Please note that we intend to leave at 6:00AM Friday regardless of whether MCPS closes school.

We will continue to monitor the forecast as the week progresses.  On Thursday morning, 1/21, we will meet with Principal Whiting to determine if the trip will need to be rescheduled, and make an announcement by noon Thursday.  Ultimately, the decision will be based on the safety of our trip participants.  We appreciate your patience and flexibility in this evolving situation.